The term Hydroxy Gas? is a declared trademark that describes a blend of hydrogen and oxygen gas that is generated by catalytic cells of the Bob Boyce? design.
This term was originally coined by
Bob Boyce?, and was openly declared as a trademark by Bob Boyce? prior to 2006.
Non-commercial use of this term by the
public is permitted and encouraged. However, all COMMERCIAL
rights to the use of this declared trademark are reserved for use by Bob Boyce?, his licensees and/or assignees.
The Bob Boyce 101 Plate Cell and PWmG3 & Toroid Coil and Plans Given Away Free to The Public to Further Mankind
Buy Your Parts:
Download Free PDF
- FERMENTING – LIVE FOOD
- UK FULED WAR IN PALESTINE FOR 75 Years
- GEO ENGINEERING LAWSUIT AEROSOL POISONING
- Queen of Hearts – Remembering Princess Diana on 6th May 2023
- 5G HARMFUL TO HUMANS SAYS SCIENCE
- ECOLI IN DRINKING WATER – Water Companies DO NOTHING
- TRUMP on 9/11 – “NO WAY A PLANE COULD DO THAT IT WAS BOMBS…”
- EU FAILING BRITS SINCE 1973 – FCO30/1048 SELLING UK’s SOVEREIGNTY
- THE PUBLIC TRUST DOCTRINE – WATER COMPANIES FAILING OBLIGATIONS – in HIGH COURT IN JULY 2023
- EON, OFGEM, BEIS IN FRAUD INVESTIGATION £2 MILLION CLAIM – SIGN THE PETITION
- The TATE BROTHERS V FAKE NEWS
- VALLARAI KARAI
- MEN ARE NOT WOMEN
- JAILED – 68 YEAR OLD FARMER FOR CAUSING DAMAGE TO 1 Mile of RIVER
2 thoughts on “Bob Boyce Hydrogen Engine”