BEIS INCREASED OCTOPUS LOAN FROM £1.68 BILLION TO £3.9 BILLION In the High Court Press release the ruling states;
“The High Court gives judgment on the application of British Gas Trading Limited (BGT), Scottish Power Energy Retail Limited (SP) and E.ON UK plc (E.ON) (and associated companies) for permission to bring a claim for judicial review to challenge two decisions (the Decisions) taken by the Secretary of State for Energy Security and Net Zero (the SoS) The applications were considered at a “rolled up” hearing.
Octopus Energy Group Limited (Octopus) and Bulb Energy Limited (Bulb) participated in the heading as Interested Parties.”
Rival suppliers Scottish Power, British Gas and Eon have launched a legal bid over the sale, questioning the lawfulness of the Government’s decision-making process over the transaction
They are seeking to challenge two decisions of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) made in October – to approve the takeover and to increase a Government loan facility to help with the transfer from £1.68 billion to £3.9 billion.
ADVERTS IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO SHOW US HOW “They” CARE #BS
IN A SCENE FROM THE LATEST PRE COURT CHARADE: OCTOPUS CALL “COMPETITORS” BITTER!”
- ACHAARFermented Food Indian Fermented Carrots Fermented Food Indian Fermented dishes are eaten daily. All across India and the World. Only Homemade will contain the important LIVE Micro – Biotics and Probiotics Perfect with Rice, Chappati or Parotha as a side or main. My first try was the Carrot Recipe posted below, I added Cauliflower and Ginger, I had no Fresh Turmeric.Continue reading “ACHAAR”
- FERMENTING – LIVE FOODSeveral Studies have shown adding fermented foods prevents many illnesses: Fermented foods are defined as foods or beverages produced through controlled microbial growth, and the conversion of food components through enzymatic action. Fermented Foods: Definitions and Characteristics, Impact on the Gut Microbiota and Effects on Gastrointestinal Health and Disease Science Says FermentingGreat for Health Historically, food fermentation was performed as aContinue reading “FERMENTING – LIVE FOOD”
- KIMCHIIngredients 2-3 Chinese leaf (2kg prepared weight) 40-60g Celtic salt (3% of the cabbage weight) 1 tbsp seaweed (I use wakame), lightly rinsed 1 carrot ½ leek 2 spring onions For the chilli paste 40g onion, chopped 40g garlic (10 cloves), peeled 5g ginger, chopped 1 small pear, cored and chopped 40g Korean chilli flakes (use less if you prefer itContinue reading “KIMCHI”
- UK FULED WAR IN PALESTINE FOR 75 Years– If the Public Speak out on these Atrocities we are labelled Anti-Semitic I am ashamed to read UK celebrating a 75 Year relationship then reading how Palestine was stolen, and Watch a young man’s Story of arriving home from school, his grand mother thrown out of her home, furniture thrown in the street by a foreign army, The British Army.Continue reading “UK FULED WAR IN PALESTINE FOR 75 Years”
- GEO ENGINEERING LAWSUIT AEROSOL POISONINGA legal challenge to the aerosol poisoning is being mounted by the nation’s best constitutional and environmental legal team, led by the remarkable attorney Deana Pollard Sacks, who has more than 20 major legal publications, received international recognition, and has been cited in over 200 law review articles, treatises, federal and state-published court opinions (including the United States Supreme Court), practiceContinue reading “GEO ENGINEERING LAWSUIT AEROSOL POISONING”