Masuru Emoto passed away in 2014
Masuru Emoto prived water was a “blueprint for our reality” and that emotional “energies” and “vibrations” could change its physical structure.
His water crystal experiments consisted of exposing water in glasses to various words, pictures, or music, then freezing it and examining the ice crystals’ aesthetic properties with microscopic photography.
He claimed that water exposed to positive speech and thoughts created visually “pleasing” ice crystals, and that negative intentions yielded “ugly” ice formations.
Frequency and Vibration produced from our thoughts change the molecules of water.
Messages in Water
Decades of Research
All research can be found here. An example of results and procedure followed below.
How an Organo Pendant healed:
How an Organo Pendant increased healing
As a result, there are more beautiful water crystals observed from water treated by Organo than the distilled water.
Double-Blind Experiment with Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
1) Four plastic bottles water were purchased for this test. The researcher of IONS assigned labels A through D to the bottles, and then two of those bottles were randomly selected (using a tossed die) to be the “treated” water (A and B), and the remaining two were set aside as “control” water (C and D). The treated bottles were placed inside a double steel-walled electromagnetically shielded room (Lindgren solid core …) at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) in California, in preparation for the experiment.
2) We did not inform Dr. Emoto in advance that we were going to set aside additional water bottles as controls. The two control bottles were each wrapped in aluminum foil, placed in separate cardboard boxes in preparation for mailing, and stored on a desk on another floor of the building that housed the shielded room.
3) On November 16, 2005, at the Second International Water for Life Festival in Tokyo, some 5,000 miles from the IONS laboratory, Dr. Emoto led a group of about 2,000 people in a prayer directed towards the water in the IONS laboratory. He showed the audience where the IONS laboratory was in relationship to Tokyo by using a sequence of images from the Google Earth global mapping application. Then he showed the picture of the bottles inside the shielded chamber, with the words of an intentional “prayer for water” overlaid on the photo. After explaining the photo and purpose of the experiment, he led the group in speaking aloud the words of the prayer. This lasted about 5 minutes.
4) The day after the conference, we labeled the bottles A through D as appropriate, then wrapped each bottle identically in aluminum foil and bubble wrap, placed each bottle in a separate box, and then mailed the four boxes to Dr. Emoto’s laboratory in Tokyo. After mailing the boxes we informed him about the two control bottles, adding that we would retain the unblinding key until after we had received photos of all crystals they had identified from water samples taken from the four bottles.
5) Upon receiving the boxes, the analyst in Dr. Emoto’s laboratory examined 50 drops of water from each bottle.