Beneficial Compounds in Turmeric that Promote a Healthy Brain:
Turmeric contains numerous polyphenolcompounds. They are potent antioxidants and some are also anti-inflammatory substances (especially curcumin). Important to the central nervous system, curcuminoids in turmeric are small enough to cross the blood-brain barrier. (iv.4, 5, 27, 30, 34-47)
Expert neurologists suggest that substances like those found in turmeric can help treat and heal the central nervous system and restore brain health. Studies show that turmeric’s curcumin compound’s beneficial activity in the brain includes: (iv.3-6, 10, 11, 27, 30, 34-47)
- Antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- Suppressing activation and overexcitement of brain immune system cells.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Protecting cell mitochondria.
- Stimulating neurotrophic growth factorssuch as BDNF. These help rebuild neuron brain cells and promote brain cell growth.
- Helping regulate brain chemicals that affect mood (e.g., serotonin and dopamine).
- Promoting the heat shock response — a natural defense system in the brain.
- Preventing or getting rid of protein plaques (involved in conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s diseases).
Besides curcumin, turmeric has other helpful micronutrients and phytochemical compounds. Some of the nutrients in turmeric are essential for brain health, including keeping memory function and neuron brain cells in good working order. Many of these compounds can also help stop harmful processes in the brain. (iv.4, 27, 30, 34-45)
- EXPOSED – Who Votes For You and Against You
- Frequency Healing – Cancer Research UK??
- COBRA COMPLIES TO DR CRAIG WRIGHT COURT ORDER!
- Masaru Emoto – Water Study
- “Stolen Bitcoin Seized Miners Shutdown” – Dr Craig Wright
- Cointelegrah CONFIRM Craig Wright is “Legendary” Satoshi
- Facebook Meta Failing – BSV Developing on Real “Metaverse”
- Flat Earth Map
- The Bitcoin Association for BSV appoints two new ambassadors in India
- BSV BLOCKCHAIN ADVISORY Council
- £339 Billion! Fines in Banking